Application Guide Without Service Fee Guide you how to apply for studying in Nanjing University & Study in
I. Recruitment Procedures:
1. Nanjing University will normally post “Letter of Admission of Overseas Students” and “Visa Application Form of Overseas Students (JW202)” to admitted applicant one month after receiving the application documents.
2. Successful applicants could submit their visa application to Chinese Embassy or Consulate with Letter of Admission and JW202 Form.
3. Registration should be made according to time stated in Letter of admission at the Institute for International Students, Nanjing University. Original “Letter of Admission of Overseas Students”, “Foreigners’ Health Certificate” (valid only for 6 months, so applicants are recommended to take physical examination in April) and JW202 Form are required to bring when registering.
II. Requirements for Application
1. Bachelors Degree
2. English-speaking students.
3. For non-English speaking applicants, English proficiency is required: TOEFL (paper test) 600 points, or 95 points on the new TOEFL, or 6.5 on the IELTS.